Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Niello Volkswagen Ride to Walk Ranch Run

This past weekend the hubby, C and I attended the 2011 Niello Volkswagen Ride to Walk Ranch Run. It was sooo much fun. C got his first ride in daddy's 58 VW bug! It was really neat! I have so many great things to say about this event.  Please see the following link to see the details:



I was able to have a booth at this car show and wow, was it hard work, but so exciting! I got so many great complements! My friend J, sisters B & S and mom and dad all came by to help out! It was great!! We showed up with over 200 beautifully made cupcakes and SOLD OUT!! Thanks Rob and Niello VW. What a great event! Our family looks forward to it every year!!





This is what I started with, this was about half of what we took!


Rainbow with vanilla buttercream


 Double Chocolate


 Carrot Cake with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting


Thank again to Niello VW and Ride to Walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment